Monday, February 23, 2009

This Post is for Kristen

This post is dedicated to the only person I know who always reads my blog; Kristen McNeill. A faithful friend and library buddy from the times when she had hair so long it went past her bum.

An archive photo from the Festival des Nuits d'Afrique last summer in Mtl.



I have not eaten mangoes off a stick with a better friend. Also, Kristen is coming to visit me at the end of March!!! This also makes her my first friend to visit me while travelling. Hooorah. Despite our repeated fights over who will marry Julia in our old age we have decided to settle our differences and live in happiness together over corn and chocolate in Central America. Since I know that Kristen will be reading this to Cal, I say hi to Cal as well. That is all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Despite our repeated fights over who will marry Julia in our old age we have decided to settle our differences and live in happiness together over corn and chocolate in Central America."

This is awesome, even more so if it includes further mango consumption! It's too bad they're not indigenous to Central America. (or are they?) Carry on, Lauren!