Monday, February 11, 2008

My house...

This is a post dedicated to my house and where I live...

So, I live in Panama City on the outskirts in a place called Ciudad del Saber (that translates to city of knowledge). It's a nice place to live because it's safe, but kind of creepy because it is full of rich, white scientists and other professionals. I discovered the bakery awhile ago and now realize that it will be my financial downfall. Between the passion fruit juice and quesitos I don't even know how much money I've dropped there. It's also expensive. But delicious. Anyway, I live with 5 other roomates. Four are from McGill and one is Panamanian. The four girls from McGill are in this picture.


Some of the awesome things about my house include:

1. We have 6 giant chef knives and only one cutlery knive

2. We get FM Corazon on the radio

3. Our garlic press looks like it was made in the 1930s

4. I live within a 5 min walk of the bakery, school and my internship office

5. I am able to make biology jokes with my roomates (Ex. trying to find out if Louis Philipe is a niche, or guessing the trophic level of decomposing animals)
6. We live close to this awesome looking tree that must be hundreds of years old.




This is a picture of my house.
This is a picture of my room that I share with Nina.

No comments: